We don’t sell products and when dealing with services. Refund can be issued when service delivery is below standard, unethical, different from described or don’t do what they are supposed to do. However, we do offer a conditional refund provided the following conditions hold good.
- “Standard duration” is a 6(six) months period which will start from the date the website is handed over to Wisebraindigital for SEO work.
- If guaranteed results (as per agreed contract) are not achieved within the initial period, the client has option to request a refund on fees paid (excluding the setup fees which varies from project to project) AFTER this standard period has been reached.
- Alternately client can request Wisebraindigital to continue the SEO work and agree on no refund. If this option is exercised, billing will be stopped and, as a return of courtesy, client will get 3 months service free of cost. Subjected to a standard duration has been covered in the due course.
- Setup fees are non-refundable. Setup fees are charged to cover the cost involved with initial website analysis, devising an effective SEO strategy, providing expert advice, on site and on page optimization, content development etc. We would like to assure you again that we would do everything in good faith to retain your recurring business.
- No prorated refund is issued if this contract is canceled during the initial period. However after getting refund request immediately billing will be canceled.
- A refund will not be provided if client does not approve Wisebraindigital’s suggestions to certain changes (“White Hat” only) including, but not limited to, changing web content, keyword density, codes, website navigation, and structure.
- A refund will not be provided if client hires another SEO Company within the standard duration or performs SEO on his/her own.
- A refund will not be provided to any domains that are blacklisted or become blacklisted due to client’s fault.
- A refund will not be provided if client restricts Wisebraindigital to access the website for which it was hired or if the client’s website is offline and not available on the public Internet.
- A refund is not applicable if client goes out of business or changes his approved initial website URL or approved initial keyword list.
- A refund not applicable if client prevents Wisebraindigital from performing its service obligations in any way.
- Deadline for any assignment is based on mutual co-operation and continued communication. In case client fails to provide requisite information in due course then Wisebraindigital will not be held accountable to any refund or compensation for delayed deadline.